Dates: September 28 & 29, 2020 at 6pm
In These Are The Songs That I Sing When I’m Sad, Jane Miller shares the songs that she turns to when she’s blue, exploring the musical elements that make so many sad songs so addictive.
Join this remarkable singer for an intimate and personal look at the bond we have with sorrowful songs, the stories that make them stick in our hearts, and the deep emotions that take us back to them again and again.
With special gratitude to our season partner:
These Are The Songs That I Sing When I’m Sad is part of The Plural of She mini-festival.
Download The Plural of She Program
For more information about the other productions as part of The Plural of She, please click the button below.
The safety of the audience and artists are of the utmost importance. The following procedures will be implemented at every performance:
- A screening checklist will be completed prior to entry for all patrons.
- All patrons must provide their name and phone number for easier tracing, with the option of information not being used for any other purpose.
- Masks must be worn by all attendees at all times.
- Each venue has been measured extensively to ensure social distancing measures are met and maintained for each patron (or their bubble), as well as between them and the performer.
- The seating capacity has been significantly reduced to 10-20 seats depending on the venue.
- An unlimited exchange policy up to one-hour prior to the performance.
- Additional measures at the direction of health officials.
In the case of rain during any of the performances, we ask that you come prepared with an umbrella and a raincoat. In the event of light rain, the performance will continue. In the event of heavy rain, thunder, or lightning, the performance may be paused or cancelled.