TALK IS FREE THEATRE’S YOUNG COMPANY
Every individual has something to offer, a talent to share, and a unique story to tell – theatre offers a safe place to form your vision then realize your passion.
TIFT’s Young Company is an opportunity to let your creative spirit guide you and become part of a transformative process to create an original theatrical experience. Compelling theatre requires driven, organized, and enthusiastic people in dozens of unique roles, both on stage and behind the scenes. Where do you want to be?
INTO THE WOODS
- Committing to approximately 10 hours per week, on evenings and on Saturdays, between Oct 1, 2019 and Nov 17, 2019. The week of November 11, there will be two days of work during the day, when participants will be required to miss school.
- An interest in at least 3 areas of theatre as listed on the form
- An ability to work as part of a team
- Being open to the creative process
- Complete and absolute presence and punctuality
We welcome individuals from diverse backgrounds to partake in this inclusive opportunity to work as a united company of emerging creative achievers and become ambassadors of their own identity.
For more information and to apply, please contact:
Talk Is Free Theatre is dedicated to providing opportunities for enthusiasts of all ages to learn about and explore the theatre. We offer a broad range of educational and outreach programs.
Whether you are a teacher looking to bring the magic of theatre to your classroom, or know a youngster who would benefit from our theatre camps, TIFT has something for you.
With programs and classes are suitable for every age and every level of experience!
Explore our site for a full list of 2019-2020 programming and please contact us with any questions.