Dates: September 25, 2020 at 6pm
& September 26, 2020 at 2pm
In Case We Disappear is a series of poems, songs, and comedic anecdotes that “quickly tack between the humour in everyday minutia, and grand, heartfelt observations about big life questions.” (NOW Magazine).
Vanessa Smythe has toured the show to sold-out houses through North America and the UK where it was Critics Pick in 9 publications, and also named one of the best free shows at the Edinburgh Fringe (BFTBOScotland).
With special gratitude to our season partner:
In Case We Disappear is part of The Plural of She mini-festival.
Download The Plural of She Program
For more information about the other productions as part of The Plural of She, please click the button below.
The safety of the audience and artists are of the utmost importance. The following procedures will be implemented at every performance:
- A screening checklist will be completed prior to entry for all patrons.
- All patrons must provide their name and phone number for easier tracing, with the option of information not being used for any other purpose.
- Masks must be worn by all attendees at all times.
- Each venue has been measured extensively to ensure social distancing measures are met and maintained for each patron (or their bubble), as well as between them and the performer.
- The seating capacity has been significantly reduced to 10-20 seats depending on the venue.
- An unlimited exchange policy up to one-hour prior to the performance.
- Additional measures at the direction of health officials.
In the case of rain during any of the performances, we ask that you come prepared with an umbrella and a raincoat. In the event of light rain, the performance will continue. In the event of heavy rain, thunder, or lightning, the performance may be paused or cancelled.